Wednesday, October 24, 2007

You are the love of my life
Dear you,

I still love you, always have since the day we started going out, I still have not stopped loving you since the day we broke up and I MISS US. I'm totally and completely happy that you're happy, that's really all i want, but it's not with me. [THAT KILLS ME] :'( seriously; ugh! span style="FONT-SIZE: 100%" You're the love of my life! How can you just move on from someone who made you feel like you were the TOP of their world? or that "it" person? Ugh. =( I don't know how you could, it's pretty hard for me, always has been you know ? Man, sigh* ; span <>I LOVE YOU. I miss you. i need you. i want you. i want you to want me, i need you to need me; i love you to love me, I'm begging you to beg me. We have not talked since ever since. I don't how we could fall apart. imy :'( Ugh! You're stupid, stupid, stupid; I HATE YOU. Gah, goodness! i love you That's right! I said "LOVE" because that's what i feel for you. I never say that, ever -- i think it's too,too,toooo strong of words for me. I don't treat it like a toy, never have; atleast not with you. Right after we broke up, you were the only one beside my family&friends, i have ever said "i love you" to, and meant it in that way, you know? It's hard. It really is. i wish you could JUST see you that; but you don't. So, Bye..


Love, eitsirk!


No comments: